Saturday, May 25, 2013

Introduction.. Jaxon

      My name is Jaxon, I am a 25 year old transgender male. I have not started Hormone Replacement  Therapy (H.R.T.).  I am doing this blog to help people with everything they may have questions on. I also do a YouTube channel. I have a beautiful wife,Beth, who is may help by doing blogs about the partners point of view with how partners feel with things said to them about their transgender partner. 

     I am originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and now live in Shelbyville, Kentucky with my wife and her parents. We are planning on moving to Louisville, Kentucky at some point in the near future. I have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (P.T.S.D.), general anxiety, social anxiety, and depression. I have been through a lot in my past. In short, I have lost my mother at 5 years old, I have had an abusive upbringing, and sexual assaults. In 2008 I was sexually assaulted by my neighbor who broke into my apartment, than in 2010 I was in a very bad relationship and I had been beaten very badly. 

      I will get into each topic a little more in detail as well as other topics that you and others have come to me with. I have a list and more keep coming with time. I hope you all find this page to be interesting and helpful to answer questions that you may have. 


--Jaxon--

2 comments:

  1. Cool name, just like mine but different spelling! Glad to see you posting on here, even if it's mega personal information! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get personal so people know I am not afraid to touch of difficult topics like these and more that I will be talking about. I will be speaking on how I got my name because there is a long story behind it.

      Delete