Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DOMA IS DEAD ...

Congrats to any and all gay or lesbians that may read this post. DOMA is Dead.

Now onto my feelings on this and many other things of this nature. DOMA does not directly impact the transgender community. People think about it now GAYS AND LESBIANS GET MARRIED. No where in that statement does it say that the Trans* community has to stop fighting so hard to be who they want to be and it pisses me off. This is why people say GLB community now because they believe that the T is silent, well I got news for you IT IS NOT SILENT AND WILL NOT BE SILENCED. As a transgender male who has zero money to change their name/gender marker, or start hormone replacement therapy and cannot get top surgery. I cannot see myself standing in front of a gay flag anymore any straight cis man can. I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS OH THAT IS A LESBIAN, NO I AM A STRAIGHT TRANS MALE AND I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO BE SEEN THAT WAY, WHILE ALL CIS GENDER PEOPLE CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES AND NOT HATE THEIR BODY THE WAY I DO EACH AND EVERYDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment