Friday, June 7, 2013

STAND TO PEE (STP) and PACKERS US GUYS BEST FRIENDS

How hard is it to have to use the bathroom in public when you have no STP, or going out somewhere in nice fitting jeans and a woman(or man) looking at your crotch for a bulge and you don't have one because your not packing. I know how hard both of these are because I do not pack and I do not use STPs very often because I have problems with shaking, from seizures. I have done some research and come up with a list of packers and STP that are out there on the market. This is only a small selection of them that I have found reviews on.

STPs

 STP Fitz
 Fenis
 Number 1
 PeeCock
 Pissin' Passin' Packer
 Mango-- Reviews I have seen have been that customers have not received products that they have paid for, and have not gotten money returned.
 Medicine Spoon
 Go Girl
 Urinall
 The Travel Mate
 P Style
Mr. Fenis
The Whiz
Freshette
Lady J
Urinelle
Whizzy
Magic Cone

Soft Packers that I found are

Mr. Limpy
Mr. Right
Masho
Sailor Soft Pack
Private Packer
Bella Soft Packer
Mr. Softie

The Pack and Play packers I have found are

Lola Jake
Reel Magic
Like Real
FTM Prosthetic
Emisil Prosthetic
T2 Prosthetic
The Ultimat Prosthetic
Shilo
Tantus pack and play VIP
Super SOft
Silky
Bendy
Porter
Danny

If you know of any others please feel free to leave them in a comment below.
--jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment